My Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Juvenile Law, DUI/DWI & Criminal Defense
I listen carefully to your concerns
The Law Office of Sage BlackOwl supports clients in Juvenile Law, DUI/DWI and Criminal Defense cases. Based in El Dorado Hills, I am well known and highly regarded in the courts throughout California. I strive to be approachable so you are immediately at ease and confident in my ability to solve your legal problem. I am focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read my profile to get to know me better.
I understand the stress that legal matters bring
At The Law Office of Sage BlackOwl, I know how to navigate the complexities of California law. I will be your trusted advisor, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Juvenile Law: Whether your minor child has been charged with a state or a federal crime, I can help. I have compassionately represented juveniles in a wide range of criminal law cases, including underage drinking, theft, drug crimes and more. I also handle non-criminal juvenile cases involving guardianship, parental neglect and more.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in California, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced and compassionate criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Criminal Defense: Being arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. With the help of a skilled criminal defense attorney, you can get your life back on track. I provide compassionate and understanding support to people facing criminal charges.
- Assault and Battery: If you are facing an assault or battery charge in California, you need a caring and trustworthy attorney on your side. I meticulously search through all of the evidence, determining the best possible defense strategy for your case while ensuring your rights are upheld. As a skilled assault and battery lawyer, I have the knowledge and background to defend you.
- Drug Crimes: Being convicted of a drug crime has major consequences. If you have been charged with a drug crime, you need to be represented by an experienced and compassionate criminal defense attorney.
- Theft: I provide skilled representation to those accused of theft. I fight for your rights when you are facing either misdemeanor or felony theft charges.
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in California, contact me today to speak to a dedicated and experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
- Divorce Mediation: Divorce is an overwhelming process, and often litigation only adds to the emotional toll of the family. For many divorcing couples, mediation is a better option to reduce costs and stress. To find out if divorce mediation is the right choice for you, contact me today.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure can be scary for all those involved. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can provide you with understanding support and trustworthy representation. I am dedicated to answering all of your questions as we guide you through the family law process.
When you work with The Law Office of Sage BlackOwl, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact a compassionate El Dorado Hills law firm today
The Law Office of Sage BlackOwl cares about your personal situation. Let me help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at my office, conveniently located in El Dorado Hills. Call the firm at 530-350-8674 to arrange your free consultation or contact the firm online.